I found that sweetener would mask the taste of the other ingredients and the more I have sweet-tasting things, the more I crave them. It’s a vicious cycle. That’s why these Crazy Simple Almond Butter Keto Fat bombs with No Sweetener, are so delicious.
However, sometimes we use our homemade Crazy Simple Cashew and Almond Nut Butter and use it the same way as we would the almond butter. This definitely adds to the sweetness of the fat bomb and makes them into an extra creamy textured fat bomb.
To make them a little crunchy, you can add a sprinkle of chopped almonds on top if you like. Just make sure to add it to your macros.
You could use any nut butter you like though.
Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb with No Sweetener FPC Chart
We have actually never wanted nor needed to put any sweetener in these, because the almonds have their own naturally sweet taste.
If you haven’t met your fat macros today, these are the perfect way to bump them up to your limit. However you have it, we hope you enjoy them.
Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb with No Sweetener
- 1 cup Almond Butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil organic
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1 pinch Sea salt or Himalayan Salt iodized, if possible
- Bring almond butter and coconut oil to room temperature in a bowl.
- Mix almond butter, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt together until well combined.
- Pour into a mini muffin tin or a chocolate mould or whatever you have on hand and divide mixture into 12 portions. We use a mini loaf silicone mould and make 6 long bars that we chop in half with a hot knife, to make 12 serves.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving or slicing. Store in the refrigerator or the freezer as these will melt at room temperature.
ALMOND BUTTER KETO FAT BOMB
NOW TO PINTEREST!