Not only are these tasty and delicious but they’re also an easy healthy keto snack that you can just grab and go if you’re in a rush or need a quick snack while you’re busy at work.
They’ll love them too and they’re full of nutrient-dense ingredients.
So What is an Antipasto Keto Muffin?
Antipasto is traditionally a plate or first course of an Italian meal. This usually comprises of ingredients such as (but not limited to) Olives, Pepperoni, Various cheeses like Mozzarella, and vegetables in oil.
In this particular case though, we will be throwing all those ingredients into a snack-ready Antipasto Keto Muffin for a flavourful bite on the run.
Antipasto Keto Muffins FPC Chart
Antipasto Keto Muffins – Recipe
These Antipasto Keto Muffins are based on Coconut Flour and Eggs which surprisingly doesn’t taste like coconut at all, which is great if you don’t like the taste.
For a vegetarian alternative, just omit the pepperoni.
As with any online recipe, make sure you double check the nutritional value of each of your ingredients, as some brands can vary wildly compared to others.
Antipasto Keto Muffins
- 2 medium Zucchini's grated
- 4 extra large Eggs whisked
- 16 slices Pepperoni chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or Himalayan Salt fine ground
- 1/2 tsp Erythritol powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 60 grams Sundried Tomatoes chopped
- 60 grams Kalamata Olives pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella grated
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 Tbs Coconut Flour
- Preheat oven to 200°C/390°F
- Combine all the dry ingredients together first (baking powder, coconut flour, salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder), then add both cheese's, and the pepperoni and mix thoroughly.
- Add, grated zucchini, whisked eggs, olives, sundried tomatoes and stir until well combined.
- Divide into 12 muffin cups and lightly press down each one into its case. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
- You can add parmesan cheese for an extra delicious cheesy flavour. You could also add bacon to these or swap the pepperoni for bacon to give it a different taste. Fresh basil is also nice and if you like it spicy, some jalapenos might spice things up for you.
ANTIPASTO KETO MUFFINS
NOW TO PINTEREST!
More Low Carb Snack Recipes You Might Like!
Not in the mood for Keto Muffins? Then make sure you check out our some of our other Keto Snack Recipes like this awesome Cheese and Bacon Keto Bread.
And lastly, if you know of some Keto Muffins you would like us to develop, then let us know in the comments section below.