Crepes are the perfect compromise between a thick, heavy pancake and a thin, soft tortilla. You can eat them by the stack, turn them into a breakfast wrap, or transform them into a uniquely satisfying dessert.
However, along with pancakes and tortilla, traditional crepes rely on high-carb flours and sugary additions as well. This is why it’s best to make them yourself to keep your meal keto-friendly as you satisfy your crepe craving.
Simply replace the all-purpose flour and sugar for common keto substitutes, and you are just a few steps away from delicious keto crepes.
These keto crepes can be filled with pretty much anything, from meat & veggies to whipped cream & berries. Here are some of our keto-friendly crepe favorites:
* Keto Nutella Crepes — Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Keto Nutella (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj9tCsjfN2g) on each crepe and fold it together. Top with sugar-free whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
* Snickerdoodle Keto Crepes — Fill with low-carb cookie butter (https://www.ruled.me/low-carb-cookie-butter/), a sprinkle of cinnamon, and a drizzle of keto-friendly maple syrup (https://www.ruled.me/thick-sticky-maple-syrup/).
* Chocolate Keto Crepe Filling — Use our Keto Mocha Mousse recipe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBCqscerU3k) to make a satisfyingly creamy chocolate crepe filling.
* Berries and Cream Crepe — Sugar-free whipped cream, low-carb berries, keto yogurt, keto maple syrup, and cinnamon.
* Crepe with Keto Jam Filling — Low-carb Strawberry, Blackberry Chipotle, and Bacon Jam will all taste great in these keto crepes. Here’s our favorite: https://www.ruled.me/strawberry-chia-seed-jam/
* Keto Crepe Cake — Rather than filling each crepe, layer your crepes on top of one another with a thin layer of your preferred keto filling in between.
* Savory Keto-friendly Crepes — Hold the sweetener, add your preferred seasonings to the batter, and wrap each crepe around your favorite meat or seafood recipe.
Read the full recipe with full nutrition breakdown and step-by-step pictures over at: https://www.ruled.me/keto-crepes/
4 ounce cream cheese, softened
4 large eggs
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tablespoon stevia erythritol blend
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
This makes a total of 8 keto crepes (about 4 servings). Each serving comes out to be 297 calories, 25.2g fat, 3.7g net carbs, and 12.6g protein.
See more keto recipes, knowledge and tips on the website to keep your weight loss going strong.
Everything you need to know about the keto diet:
Getting started? Everything you need is here:
We also make things easy with this 14 day diet plan: