How to Start keto Beginners Guide (Video):
FREE Blueprint step by step guide to starting Keto:
Join Me and Loren with a 10 Day Challenge!:
(and set your favorite flavor on smartship to also get the 8 week challenge emailed to you!)
Once you grab your challenge pack join our challenge group with your order number:
Follow Loren for more great recipes like this:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theketoconnection
• Low Carb Enchilada Meatballs •
(Serve with side of cauliflower rice.)
* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
* 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
* 1/2 tsp onion powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* Cooked meatballs
* 1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce, I use Las Palmas brand
* 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
* 1) Preheat oven to 400.
* 2) Add all of the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until combined.
* 3) Shape into approximately 15 meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
* 4) Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
* 1) Preheat oven to 350.
* 2) Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce into bottom of small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
* 3) Place cooked meatballs into dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
* 4) Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
NUTRITION (PER SERVING)
Makes 5 Servings
Net Carbs 3.7g
Connect with me:
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycoachashley
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/AshleySalvatori
* Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ashleysalvatori
* Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mycoachashley
* Blog: http://www.24KARATKETO.com
* YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/ashleysalvatori
* Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: I am an ambassador or affiliate for many of the brands I reference on the channel. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which mean if you buy something we’ll receive a commission.
Ashley Salvatori’s YouTube Channel, including show notes & links, provides information in respect to healthy living, recipes, nutrition, and diet and is intended for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. We cannot guarantee that the information provided reflects the most up-to-date medical research. Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind. Please consult a qualified physician for medical advice, and always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your health and nutrition program.
Song: Fredji – Happy Life (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/KzQiRABVARk