Keto Ham and Cheddar Biscuits
Find over 80 more keto recipes in my e-cookbook! https://jenniferbanz.com/book
These are the best keto cheddar biscuits! I packed them with garlic and cheddar flavor and they are super easy to make using almond flour.
2 Net Carbs
Printable Recipe Link:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 9 biscuits
* 2 Cups Almond Flour (My favorite brand on Amazon https://amzn.to/2Nw5aDK (affiliate link)
* 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon Salt
* 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
* 4 Large Eggs
* 1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/4 Cup Melted butter
3/4 cup chopped ham
1/4 chopped fresh parsley
* Pre-heat the oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
* In a medium sized bowl, combine the almond flour, garlic powder, salt and baking powder. Now mix in the eggs with the cheese, ham, parsley, and melted butter.
* scoop the biscuit mixture into 12 rounds, 2 inches apart. I use a 3 tablespoon cookie scoop.
Bake in the preheated over for 15 minutes
Nutrition for 1 biscuit: 227 cal / 19.7g fat / 4.3g carbs / 2.2g fiber / 10g protein