New to Keto? Start Here: https://bit.ly/3kTjOCE
This is my daily #keto routine of one of what I eat in a day following the ketogenic, #lowcarb / high fat lifestyle! This is a less than 60 second breakdown in this #shorts of all the foods I eat in a day to give you ideas to crush this lifestyle for yourself!
My Full Transformation: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLj3jismH80lR5W8P8RHBWQokuYTs9NSX
** SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY ** (US ONLY)
Enter by following these steps:
1. SUBSCRIBE AND HIT BELL: https://bit.ly/3mkBXer
2. Comment on this video with your keto experience and an emoji!
(There will be multiple winners of keto prize packs with my fav products from this video, I will reply to your comment if you win with directions to enter your address!):
My Daily Keto Routine:
– 6 AM: Every morning I workout fasted and drink NAT ketones, I usually to HIIT workouts, If I wasn’t working out I would still drink the ketones fasted because they boost blood ketone levels and help with long term results and sustainability of this lifestyle.
Samples of the supplements in this video:
(On this day I drank blueberry acai NAT)
Shop full packages here: https://ashleysalvatori.shopketo.com
Mito//plex Electrolytes in the morning: https://youtu.be/7Sz2iAoameA
– 1 PM: 2 Pasture Raised Eggs pan fried with Kerrygold butter in an egg sandwich with 3 slices of home made keto bread:
Keto Bread Recipe:
1 1/4 Cups Almond Flour
15g Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp Confectioners Erythritol
2 Tsps Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Cream of Tartar
Pinch of salt
6 Tbsps Melted Butter
12 Egg whites
1 Egg Yolk
1. -heat your oven to 325 degrees
2. Add all of the dry ingredients – except the cream of tartar to a large bowl.
3. Whisk until well combined.
4. In another large bowl add 12 room temperature egg whites, and the cream of tartar.
5. Use a hand mixer and beat the eggs until stiff peaks form.
6. Now add one of the yolks to the dry ingredient bowl, and the melted butter, and mix until combined.
7. Add half of the whipped whites to the bowl, and fold gently with a spatula.
8. Add in the other half of the whipped whites, and combine.
9. Line a 8.5 in by 4.5 in bread pan with parchment paper, and coat it with baking spray. (I used coconut oil)
10. Add the batter to the loaf pan.
11. Bake for 40 minutes, after that cover with tin foil, and continue cooking for another 50 minutes.
Let cool completely in the loaf pan.
Cut into 16 slice
I stored mine in the refrigerator and it lasted over a week! Toasted really nice too!
Recipe credit: Joe Duff The Diet Chef
– 3 PM: Keto Latte Made with Keto Kreme + 1 Tbsp Butter + Hot Coffee Blended
Learn more about that product: https://ashleysalvatori.shopketo.com/product/keto-kreme-fft/
– 7 PM: Dinner tonight we ordered takeout from Carrabbas: Pollo Rosa Maria + an italian salad + shrimp scampi (my husband and I split)
KETO COURSE VIDEO SERIES PLAYLIST:
KETO RECIPE PLAYLIST:
RESOURCES AND LINKS:
My favorite keto books:
TRANSFORMATION SUPPLIES (keto monitor, scale etc) :
CAMERA, lighting AND GEAR:
Connect with me:
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycoachashley
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/AshleySalvatori
* Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ashleysalvatori
* Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mycoachashley
* Blog: http://www.24KARATKETO.com
* YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/ashleysalvatori
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: I am an ambassador or affiliate for many of the brands I reference on the channel. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which mean if you buy something we’ll receive a commission.
Ashley Salvatori’s YouTube Channel, including show notes & links, provides information in respect to healthy living, recipes, nutrition, and diet and is intended for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. We cannot guarantee that the information provided reflects the most up-to-date medical research. Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind. Please consult a qualified physician for medical advice, and always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your health and nutrition program.