This is my daily #keto routine of one of what I eat in a day following the ketogenic, #lowcarb / high fat lifestyle! This is a less than 60 second breakdown in this #shorts of all the foods I eat in a day to give you ideas to crush this lifestyle for yourself!
My Full Transformation: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLj3jismH80lR5W8P8RHBWQokuYTs9NSX
** SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY **
Enter by following these steps:
1. SUBSCRIBE AND HIT BELL: https://bit.ly/3mkBXer
2. Comment on this video to let me know you are subscribed!
(There will be multiple winners of keto prize packs with my fav products from this video, I will reply to your comment if you win with directions to enter your address!):
My Daily Keto Routine:
– Every morning I workout fasted and drink NAT ketones around 6 am, I usually to HIIT workouts, If I wasn’t working out I would still drink the ketones fasted because they boost blood ketone levels and help with long term results and sustainability of this lifestyle.
https://beginyourexperience.com/product/mega-10-day-experience/ (on this day I drank Strawberry Peach Nat)
You can also shop full packages here: https://ashleysalvatori.shopketo.com
– Mid morning I consume Keto Kreme (which contains MCT and Collagen) + 1 Tbsp Kerrygold Butter + Hot Coffee Blended Smooth (I do this for my hair and to boost natural ketone production) see above link for samples of this product.
– 12 PM: 2 Pasture Raised Eggs over easy with Kerrygold butter over 1 whole Hass Avocado.
– 2 PM: I test my blood ketone levels using a Keto Mojo Meter, you can find those and other tools I love for keto here: https://kit.co/ashleysalvatori/my-favorite-keto-fitness-must-haves
– 3 PM: On this day I had a salad with romaine lettuce, Red onion, black olives, olive oil and vinegar plus goat cheese ( This is also a #lowlectin meal that helps the microbiome)
– 7 PM: Dinner tonight was sauteed shimp with mushrooms, steamed broccoli, organic cream cheese, kerrygold butter, garlic and organic heavy cream to make an alfredo. I didnt measure, just sauteed the shrimp in the butter and veggies and then added in the cream and melted cream cheese.
– Later that evening: I made Cookies following The Diet Chefs Recipe with the ingredients below simply combining into 9 cookies and baking at 325 degrees for 7 minutes.
1/4 Cup Salted Butter
1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
1/4 Cup Confectioners Swerve
1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Butter
2 Tbsp Lilys Keto Chocolate Chips
FREE BLUEPRINT for KETO:
KETO COURSE VIDEO SERIES PLAYLIST:
KETO RECIPE PLAYLIST:
BLUEPRINT FOR STARTING KETO FREE DOWNLOAD:
Lets connect on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ashleysalvatori
RESOURCES AND LINKS:
NAT Ketones + Keto Kreme Sample:
My favorite keto books:
TRANSFORMATION SUPPLIES (keto monitor, scale etc) :
Get This Makeup Look:
CAMERA, lighting AND GEAR:
Connect with me:
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycoachashley
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/AshleySalvatori
* Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ashleysalvatori
* Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/mycoachashley
* Blog: http://www.24KARATKETO.com
* YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/ashleysalvatori
* Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: I am an ambassador or affiliate for many of the brands I reference on the channel. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which mean if you buy something we’ll receive a commission.
Ashley Salvatori’s YouTube Channel, including show notes & links, provides information in respect to healthy living, recipes, nutrition, and diet and is intended for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. We cannot guarantee that the information provided reflects the most up-to-date medical research. Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind. Please consult a qualified physician for medical advice, and always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your health and nutrition program.
Music: How About It – Topher Mohr and Alex Elena https://youtu.be/2LwScuQjQJ0